Gite and Apartment rental in beautiful Bize Minervois, Aude, Languedoc, South of France.
Bize Minervois, an extraordinary Village in the Aude, Languedoc, France. This is where you can find our holiday rental, self catering Gite. The Gite is available to rent for short term or long term rentals during the year. Bize Minervois has much to offer the holiday maker looking for a Gite to rent in the Aude, Languedoc. Self catering holiday accommodation has become very popular in the Aude, Languedoc over the last few years. Where the Gite is located can be very important, as this can enhance the vacation.This is what our village in the Minervois has to offer:
- The Village of Bize-Minervois in the Aude, Languedoc, is totally child safe and friendly.
- Great walks are on the doorstep, as are cycle paths into the mountains. The Aude, Languedoc, has great choices of different lengths of walks and hiking.
- Good restaurants in the Village and nearby. La Grange is the new restaurant in Bize, L’Appaloosa in the Village, Café de Midi . Nearby in Ginestas is Les 3 Cochons- the best 13€ menu available. The Aude has a great choice of fine dining and eating out. The quality of restaurants in the Languedoc is improving all the time.
- A corner store, a Pharmacy, Bar, 3 restaurants and 2 bakeries
- Located almost in the middle of the Beziers, Narbonne and Carcassonne triangle, and close to many airports..
- During the summer months, the River Cesse, a totally clean mountain river, is turned into a swimming area. A beach is created, the pool is watched by a Lifeguard from the end of July to the end of August and the temperature of the water rises to approximately 21-23 °C.
It is possible to find a host of outdoor pursuits within easy reach, including tennis, walking, riding, cycling, boat trips, canoeing, etc. The long sandy beaches of the Mediterranean are only a 40 minute drive. There are numerous medieval castles, abbeys and villages from the Cathar era within a short drive. The most impressive of these are Carcassonne cite, Minerve and the castles of Queribus and Perepertuse. The beautiful Canal du Midi is 10 minutes away. The Pyrenees and Spain are less than a 2 hour drive.
NOTE: A lot of clients email me about PARKING. There are always spaces to park the car- either on the Promenade, the new car park in the village center or by the Church. There is never more than 1 minute walk from the Car to the Gite.
Also, out of Season (July/Aug), we are very happy to consider bookings that are not Saturday to Saturday.
Look at Bize Minervois Web site
We are ranked in the TOP 400 GITES on GitesdeFrance.info